Friday, January 9, 2009

Bath Time




In our house, Daddy is the primary bath giver. This works great for everyone because he lets Marshall do more fun stuff than I do, it gives the boys some time together at the end of the day and I get 10 minutes (ok more than that really) alone to finish cooking dinner, clean up the kitchen, pick up toys or have a glass of wine (yeah, right!). Daddy has things totally under control and I am never called in for back up...until last night...but then it was just to bring the camera.



Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my ragtime gal....
or
Hmm...the bottom of this bowl is so interesting.

Top of the morning to ya.

Look at those eyelashes!

1 comment:

erica said...

Joaquin wants to know why we don't let him have bowls in the bathtub!!! Just stupid cups with HOLES in the bottom. Cutest baby eyes ever on Marshall.