Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What happened to my pants??

This is a picture of what happens when Mom puts 18 month old pants on a just-turned-one-year-old (and doesn't adjust the waistband!).




Marshall was hanging out in the pack-n-play while I vaccuumed dog hair in the house. One of the times I checked on him, I was surprised to see him standing with his pants around his ankles -- opps! Guess I'll have to tighten that waistband!
Ok, so it isn't that funny to y'all because I'm a little slow on the draw with the camera and missed the shot of him standing up with his pants around his ankles. On the other hand, I sure have posted a lot lately and those of you who care should be happy about the wealth of pictures of our little cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I posted some new pictures today of the girls. Give Marshall a big kiss for me.
Jodie