Friday, October 31, 2008

More Halloween...




Happy Halloween!

What do y'all think - do you see any similarities?


I would definitely say that Marshall enjoyed his first Halloween. We stayed in and let him help us answer the door and "hand out candy." As you can see, his idea of handing out candy was to grab it out of the bowl and chomp on it himself. Isn't he a bit young for that? You'd never know from these pictures that he's never had a piece of candy in his mouth (I guess I have to qualify that as an "unwrapped piece of candy" now) and won't for a while, but he sure looks like he's an expert sugar-a-holic.






After a while, Marshall seemed to have enough of the hood in his face and ears dragging the ground -- how does Daisy stand it? -- so we stripped him down to the bare bones and let him stay up for a little more trick or treat fun.


These last ones are just for his great aunt Carol. A new favorite is the stuffed rattler. His favorite part is the rattle -- not to rattle, though. Marshall prefers to suck on it. Who knew rattlesnake tasted so good?!





Oh yeah, one last comment. I am NOT showing dog favoritism with the costume choice. I'm just not that skilled a costume making and figured I'd better go with the one that was easiest to make recognizable. But just to be fair, here are some cute photos of Fado!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know? Rattlesnake taste like chicken!!!

TOO CUTE, TOO CUTE. How very clever and cute.