What a shock he came home to! I had been sending David pictures so he would know how big I was getting, but I guess they just didn't do me justice - or maybe I hadn't taken too many in the last month. He seemed to be truly surprised by what he found when he came home. I knew I was big, but I think I didn't know how odd I looked until I saw pictures of myself from those last few weeks. Yikes!
Here's a picture of us at our Post-Christmas Christmas celebration.

Later, David thought I might have my hands full with two dogs and a baby so he decided to see about taking one of the pooches back to South America with him.

Daisy looks pretty comfortable,

but, from the look on David's face, Fado has put on a few pounds. Guess she needs her running partner back home to stay!
Looks like I'm stuck with both of them here.
While he was "home", my due date came and went. The next day, we celebrated Matt's and David's birthdays. Here is a picture from that night - David, his carrot cake, me and my huge belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment